Saturday, May 19, 2007

Return of the blog...

OK, I've been slack.

So many things going on, so little time...but it's been fun!

Wow, the etsy experience was a disaster. A bunch of kids running a site for hobby crafters. The serious sellers are quickly getting frustrated and looking for greener pastures. We left, but not before we voiced our opinion, and being banned from their forums.

That's right. Banned.


Oh well. :-) Again, it was fun.

So I'm back, and posting regularly in the eCrater forums, and at PSU, and I was offered a board at Totally Shameless Self Indulgent Forum, so things haven't been all that bad.

I'll try to continue the story of the Jensen experience later this week. I really want to get that story out there, it needs to be told!

Oh, stop by the Company Blog to see some updated info on eBay's take on fake vintage cookie jars. Interesting stuff

1 comment:

Retro Attic said...

I'm quite certain you will be better off without Etsy!